1 kg MONTEREY BEEF SIRLOIN, cut morcon style
2 tbsp calamansi juice
1/2 cup soy sauce
2 pc PUREFOODS TENDER JUICY HOTDOGS, sliced into strips
1 pc large pickle, sliced into strips
1 pc MAGNOLIA BROWN EGG, hard-boiled then sliced into quarters
1 pc small carrot, sliced into strips
3 tbsp MAGNOLIA ALL PURPOSE FLOUR
1/4 cup MAGNOLIA NUTRI-OIL
1 cup chopped white onions
1 tsp minced garlic
1 cup chopped red and green bell peppers
enough water to cover
1 pc bay leaf
2 tbsp tomato paste
1 (85 g) can PUREFOODS LIVER SPREAD
iodized fine salt and pepper to taste
- Marinate beef in calamansi juice and soy sauce for at least 3 hours in the refrigerator. Reserve marinade.
- Arrange hotdogs, pickle, egg and carrot on marinated beef. Roll neatly then secure with a string.
- Dredge meat roll in flour then brown in oil. Remove from pan.
- In the same pan, sauté garlic and onions. Add bell peppers, water bay leaf and marinade. Return meat and cook covered, stirring occasionally over low heat until beef is tender.
- Add tomato paste and liver spread. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for another 5 minutes. Slice and serve with sauce.